Molde-hool intervjuet (back in the days)

Tifo Trondheim

Moderatorer: EvileyeS, haavarl

Svar
Brukeravatar
Arnold
Sted: Oslo
Kontakt:

Molde-hool intervjuet (back in the days)

Legg inn av Arnold » tor 03 apr, 2008 18:12

Kom tilfeldig over et tysk intervju med OLe Morten Årø fra Tornekrattet. Her forteller han blant annet sin versjon av forholdet mellom Tornekrattet og Kjernen på slutten av 90-tallet. Blant annet forteller han følgende:
1998 gab es in Molde ein wenig Action mit „Kjernen“ von Rosenborg. Wenn ich mich richtig entsinne wurden ca. 10 von ihnen ins Krankenhaus eingeliefert, da sie vor unserem Pub provozierten. Außerdem gab es noch Ausschreitungen vor dem Auswärtsblock, kurz vor Anpfiff. Im Jahr 2000 warteten ca. 100 Molde Fans vor ihrem Sektor auf sie, jedoch wurde jeglicher großer Ärger durch massive Präsenz von Polizei und Ordnungskräften unterbunden.
Mulig jeg husker feil, men dette er vel litt i overkant? Hele intervjuet ligger her: http://www.gioventu.at/gedanken1.asp?nr=99
Og trenger dere hjelp til oversetting, så ring Ace.
gymsalnazi @ http://www.myspace.com/holdbrillanplater

Brukeravatar
Eskil
Tifo Trondheim

Legg inn av Eskil » tor 03 apr, 2008 19:19

hooligans fra molde :lol:

Brukeravatar
shadwell
Tifo Trondheim
Sted: nidaros

Legg inn av shadwell » tor 03 apr, 2008 20:19

veti kke hva du ler av. men i tiden 97-01 var det jo støtt og stadig tilløp til action.

Brukeravatar
Eskil
Tifo Trondheim

Legg inn av Eskil » tor 03 apr, 2008 21:31

toxic

Legg inn av toxic » man 07 jul, 2008 20:57

da holder jeg på med og oversette dette fra tysk til engelsk fant ikke noe som var på norsk

toxic

Legg inn av toxic » man 07 jul, 2008 21:01

Ole Morten Aaro - „Olem “, a member of the Norwegian group of support he „Tornekrattet “talked with us little about its group, the peculiarities of the Norwegian fan scene, the activities in its hometown Molde and still many further interesting things. The opinions of a northEuropean football fan we do not want naturally to withhold you. FdB: Rear Olem, we hopes that you can generally tell us today a little about the activities of „Tornekrattet “, as well as about the Norwegian fan existence. Olem: Hello of people, I will try you all your questions to answer. FdB: Now well! As we found are exemplary organized your group out. We introduce the whole nevertheless also a few words over the organization and structure in your combination. Olem: Our group was created 1994, in the same year as Molde the Norwegian Cup to conquer could. We have one Capo and approx. 5 - 6 persons those with him to co-operate closely. In each case a group for choreographies responsibly is busy and also, with the planning of Parties a section, which organizes the Auswärtsfahrten, gives itself. In addition we have a so-called „speaker “, this function seem to be really good, because thus only one person in the name of the group before the press arises, if this wants to know something from us. FdB: In Norway the anglo Germanic fan culture of the southEuropean seems to be superior. Do younger people try to bring southEuropean flair in Norway and particularly in Molde into the stages? Olem: To before 2 - 3 years the English and German style had dominated the grandstands, but happy I register that the style from south Europe is always more and more in coming. With it I mean choreographies special. This year we placed unfortunately not as many choreographies as 2000/2001 on the legs, hope I however that it was in this regard only a bad year. FdB: Tell us now a little about your curve, about away games and the usually-hated rivals. Olem: Our group is in „the gates 11 “, behind the gate, on the west grandstand of the city Molde. Our yearly map costs to 100 euros for 13 home games and in each case 10 euros per play a fan, if one does not call such its own. Away games approximately rose-borrow are for us the large plays. We had a contingent for approx. 600 maps, which everything was sold off in May. Did I actually mention that rose-borrow our largest rival is? There were some collisions with its group in the past, „Kjernen “. But in the last 2 years it became calm and if fights should break out nevertheless, they are not as largely put on as differently in the series of A or somewhere in south Europe. Rioting gave it likewise with the groups „to Kanarifansen “from Lilleström and „the Brann hard core “. In June we could remove in addition “with an home game in Molde its transparency „from the inferno Stabaek. Actually stealing transparencies is in this country no usual thing, but when they brought it to our block, we could help them also not more. (dezentes laughter of Olem; FdB) FdB: That is understandable! In the past had you little annoyance with left organizations and groups of fans - do you want to lose over it a few words? Olem: There on website one on the left of oriented Ultrà from Lilleström the statement was set up that „Tornekrattet “extremely right was. Now, they are not right, because we are a non-political group. We had actually never problems with any kind of extremes, only with a not political opposition of the fans! FdB: Why would you characterize your group as original? Mach us a little with your largest successes, your actions, trusts and describes little your plans for the future. Olem: To each Trip after Trondheim too rose-borrow is a special. There they do not like us so much (dezentes laughter of Olem; FdB). They deplore themselves each year there on the new over our behavior… 1999 were for example Bengalen the cause. A policeman was met by a torch/flare from our block and others were also thrown. , Now, little hecticness in the block, as the police developed emerged around its arrests to accomplish. 3 - 4 people were exhausted, however only 1 person was condemned to a fine. 1998 gave it in Molde little Action with „Kjernen “of rose-borrow. If I remember myself correctly became approx. 10 of them in the hospital admitted, since they provoked before our pub. In addition there were excesses before the Auswärtsblock, shortly before whistled for the start. In the year 2000 approx. 100 Molde fans before their sector waited for it, however any large annoyance was prevented by substantial presence by police and order forces. In August 2001 we had a boycott against the guidance of the club, by leaving the play with the impact. We saw ourselves arrange this radical measure to accomplish, there us the club had deceived and one of our best players to the largest rival, let us rose-borrow, had sold!!! There were however also different reasons, the club reacted with an invitation to our top leadership. However with this meeting only the usual „Blablabla was organized “by the club. FdB: What are your personal desire for your group and the entire fan scene in Norway and/or Northern Europe? Olem: I want that the Molde scene brings more active, singing fans out for our section. We have an average number of 200 people with each home game, which give everything, there give it still to potential for many more. The more fan to be merged, so much the better naturally the choreographies become and also gesanglich rise the quantity and quality. I am sure me that this desire of all different is also the same one… although it is merry that we more are more efficient and than particularly „Kjernen “out let us rose-borrow. I know the groups from Stockholm - Sweden and Copenhagen - Denmark and know that they are larger and better than Norwegian. As said, I in the still existing potential and I believe believe also in young people, which should realize their love for their association in a group. FdB: „Does Tornekrattet “friendships have to other groups and organizations and gives it some associations from your members ev. particularly highly in the course? Olem: Friendships are RSR in Norway, we have there also no genuine friendship. But we met often different fans around a Bierchen to drink and I remember a Barbecue with „Vikinghordene “, the Ultras of Viking fiber plastic, before 2 years in Stavanger. But it is not anything really formal… one could even say that we hate „Kjernen “and with the remainder to some extent on neutral. FdB: In which direction „does Tornekrattet move “momentarily? Olem: Momentarily we should be mindful on it more people into our group to bring. But I am pleased also about the fact that lately young people of 14 - 18 to us finds increased. We are also in a dialogue with the association, which it does not mean naturally that he hears on us - understands itself automatically. FdB: Some thoughts on the commercialization in the football, on the repression of the police and to the sentence „freedom for Ultras “. How does it stand with these things in your homeland, Olem? Olem: Unfortunate way the football became completely commercial nowadays. Players make large money and if they do not bleed for the association, they annihilate the fans. That happens everywhere in Europe - in Molde, London, Vienna - simply everywhere. I hope that player sales and their yields are fast reduced. Personally I have fear that some associations will go fast to bankruptcy, if this circus continues to go so. One needs to lead itself only the situation and the outlet of Fiorentina before eyes - and so it goes uniting Italian associations! In Germany the associations struggle likewise. In addition it looks in such a way, as if rich owners can save some associations - I personally do not like this way however. Soccer games in Norway are completely peaceful in principle. There are even understandably plays with large factor of risk, the excesses is however minimal. We have the plays with let us rose-borrow, others on this list are: Viking - Brann, Brann - Vaalerenga and Lilleström - Vaalerenga. The police is limited in the stadium, then there are fights more rarely with them, however more frequently with other Ultras. The only mark as we with the police in contact were as mentioned, Trondheim came 1999. The media here sometimes report on the demands of the fans, which pressurizes the guidance floor of the associations to more. However they bend to criticize also in addition strongly if is somewhat before-pleased. The argument with the police in Trondheim 1999 procured us 2 sides + to large photo in one of the most important Norwegian newspapers!!! FdB: Molde is a small city, in which Supporter with large heart at home are, which always and everywhere supports its team. _ remind you a little to that zauberhafte time, in which it your appearance in the championsleague have. Olem: Molde played 1999 in the championsleague and we had 5 away games. I was at that time in Moscow and in Madrid locally. Few fans traveled unfortunately, there it very expensively were and our group rather small actual like that were we in an immense number outward to be never found. 25 Ultras were we in Moscow against CSKA, the only activities gave it there in form of a fight between the Ultras and Hools of CSKA against the police,Bengalen were ignited. Unite from us met even with „talk Blue Warriors “about CSKA and we drank a little on the friendship… In postage and Madrid we were some few likewise, if I remember myself quite were however none in Athens against Olympiakos. we played 2000 against Rayo Vallecano in the UEFA Cup and 7 incorrigible were in Spain, in order to support our boys. 4 boys and my fewness spent a whole week there and saw themselves as highlight still to Barcelona - Milan, whereby the gesangliche part of the Milan Ultras was excellent, their association won on also. Also with „the Orgullo Vikingo “of Real Madrid we met and together with them sang ourselves we with their play against Atl. Bilbao. In Europe there are the best trips, unfortunate only that with us many do not ride along… FdB: If you regard the history of your group - do you find something that does not please you? Olem: Actually non up to the addressed criticism that we more should be. FdB: Your own Internet presentation went to just as on-line?! For those, which want to inform still personally about you… Olem: Correctly! Our website: www.tornekrattet.com - there their also Mailadressen for the contact people will find. FdB: Some words perhaps still at the fans and Ultras in Austria and particularly to those of rapidly Vienna? Olem: I want to communicate the Austrian Ultras the following: Keep your mentality! Do not let the commerce your love for the association destroy! _ no may you say, what it do have. Ultras must be strong and independent of the association and its guidance. And remembers: You live and love your association your whole life long - most players represent him only, by carrying its Dress. For the Rapidler: I saw some at pictorial material of you and it make a good job. You support an association with large tradition and it should pride on it be. And do not forget: Sigurdt Rushfeldt of the Austria is former rose-borrows to player… much luck on the grandstands and on the field! FdB: Olem, thank you for the applied time!Bengalen were ignited. Unite from us met even with „talk Blue Warriors “about CSKA and we drank a little on the friendship… In postage and Madrid we were some few likewise, if I remember myself quite were however none in Athens against Olympiakos. we played 2000 against Rayo Vallecano in the UEFA Cup and 7 incorrigible were in Spain, in order to support our boys. 4 boys and my fewness spent a whole week there and saw themselves as highlight still to Barcelona - Milan, whereby the gesangliche part of the Milan Ultras was excellent, their association won on also. Also with „the Orgullo Vikingo “of Real Madrid we met and together with them sang ourselves we with their play against Atl. Bilbao. In Europe there are the best trips, unfortunate only that with us many do not ride along… FdB: If you regard the history of your group - do you find something that does not please you? Olem: Actually non up to the addressed criticism that we more should be. FdB: Your own Internet presentation went to just as on-line?! For those, which want to inform still personally about you… Olem: Correctly! Our website: www.tornekrattet.com - there their also Mailadressen for the contact people will find. FdB: Some words perhaps still at the fans and Ultras in Austria and particularly to those of rapidly Vienna? Olem: I want to communicate the Austrian Ultras the following: Keep your mentality! Do not let the commerce your love for the association destroy! _ no may you say, what it do have. Ultras must be strong and independent of the association and its guidance. And remembers: You live and love your association your whole life long - most players represent him only, by carrying its Dress. For the Rapidler: I saw some at pictorial material of you and it make a good job. You support an association with large tradition and it should pride on it be. And do not forget: Sigurdt Rushfeldt of the Austria is former rose-borrows to player… much luck on the grandstands and on the field! FdB: Olem, thank you for the applied time!Bengalen were ignited. Unite from us met even with „talk Blue Warriors “about CSKA and we drank a little on the friendship… In postage and Madrid we were some few likewise, if I remember myself quite were however none in Athens against Olympiakos. we played 2000 against Rayo Vallecano in the UEFA Cup and 7 incorrigible were in Spain, in order to support our boys. 4 boys and my fewness spent a whole week there and saw themselves as highlight still to Barcelona - Milan, whereby the gesangliche part of the Milan Ultras was excellent, their association won on also. Also with „the Orgullo Vikingo “of Real Madrid we met and together with them sang ourselves we with their play against Atl. Bilbao. In Europe there are the best trips, unfortunate only that with us many do not ride along… FdB: If you regard the history of your group - do you find something that does not please you? Olem: Actually non up to the addressed criticism that we more should be. FdB: Your own Internet presentation went to just as on-line?! For those, which want to inform still personally about you… Olem: Correctly! Our website: www.tornekrattet.com - there their also Mailadressen for the contact people will find. FdB: Some words perhaps still at the fans and Ultras in Austria and particularly to those of rapidly Vienna? Olem: I want to communicate the Austrian Ultras the following: Keep your mentality! Do not let the commerce your love for the association destroy! _ no may you say, what it do have. Ultras must be strong and independent of the association and its guidance. And remembers: You live and love your association your whole life long - most players represent him only, by carrying its Dress. For the Rapidler: I saw some at pictorial material of you and it make a good job. You support an association with large tradition and it should pride on it be. And do not forget: Sigurdt Rushfeldt of the Austria is former rose-borrows to player… much luck on the grandstands and on the field! FdB: Olem, thank you for the applied time!Bengalen were ignited. Unite from us met even with „talk Blue Warriors “about CSKA and we drank a little on the friendship… In postage and Madrid we were some few likewise, if I remember myself quite were however none in Athens against Olympiakos. we played 2000 against Rayo Vallecano in the UEFA Cup and 7 incorrigible were in Spain, in order to support our boys. 4 boys and my fewness spent a whole week there and saw themselves as highlight still to Barcelona - Milan, whereby the gesangliche part of the Milan Ultras was excellent, their association won on also. Also with „the Orgullo Vikingo “of Real Madrid we met and together with them sang ourselves we with their play against Atl. Bilbao. In Europe there are the best trips, unfortunate only that with us many do not ride along… FdB: If you regard the history of your group - do you find something that does not please you? Olem: Actually non up to the addressed criticism that we more should be. FdB: Your own Internet presentation went to just as on-line?! For those, which want to inform still personally about you… Olem: Correctly! Our website: www.tornekrattet.com - there their also Mailadressen for the contact people will find. FdB: Some words perhaps still at the fans and Ultras in Austria and particularly to those of rapidly Vienna? Olem: I want to communicate the Austrian Ultras the following: Keep your mentality! Do not let the commerce your love for the association destroy! _ no may you say, what it do have. Ultras must be strong and independent of the association and its guidance. And remembers: You live and love your association your whole life long - most players represent him only, by carrying its Dress. For the Rapidler: I saw some at pictorial material of you and it make a good job. You support an association with large tradition and it should pride on it be. And do not forget: Sigurdt Rushfeldt of the Austria is former rose-borrows to player… much luck on the grandstands and on the field! FdB: Olem, thank you for the applied time!

Øystein
Sted: Trondheim

Legg inn av Øystein » man 07 jul, 2008 21:29

På norsk (vha Google Translate):Intervju med "0lem" av den norske gruppen "Tornekrattet"

Ole Morten Aaro - "Olem, et medlem av den norske Support Group" Tornekrattet "en prat med oss litt om sin gruppe, norsk Fanszene karakteristikk av aktivitetene i hans hjemby i Molde og mye mer interessante ting. Synspunktene av en nordlig fotballtilhengere ønsker vi å berøve du selvfølgelig ikke.

FdB: Hei Olem, håper vi at du gir oss i dag litt om aktivitetene i "Tornekrattet", og den norske Fandasein generelt kan fortelle.

Olem: Hei folkens, jeg vil prøve deg alle dine spørsmål.

FdB: Well! Som vi har funnet ut at gruppen er eksemplarisk. Vi gjennomfører hele ting, men med noen få ord om organisasjon og struktur i organisasjonen.

Olem: Vår gruppe ble grunnlagt i 1994, samme år som Molde, Norges Cup seier. Vi har et Capo og om lag 5 til 6 personer tett samarbeide med ham. Det er en gruppe som er ansvarlig for koreografi, som omhandler planlegging parter og også sysselsetter en del som organiserer reiser bort. I tillegg har vi en "talsmann", denne funksjonen ser ut til å være veldig bra, fordi bare én person på vegne av gruppen foran pressen skjer, hvis de vet noe fra oss.

FdB: I Norge ser det ut til at den anglo-tyske fan kultur overlegen i sør. Prøv yngre mennesker i Norge og spesielt i Molde südeuropäisches teft i stadiums?

Olem: Inntil 2 - 3 år, engelsk og tysk stilen dominerte de står, men jeg glad for at stilen i Sør-Europa mer og mer kommer. Jeg henviser spesielt koreografi. I år kan vi ikke får så mye koreografi som 2000/2001 i bena, jeg håper imidlertid at det i denne forbindelse bare et dårlig år.

FdB: Nå fortell oss litt om din kurve på borte kamper og meistgehassten rivaler.

Olem: Vår gruppe er lokalisert i "Gate 11" bak gate, i vest galleri av byen Molde. Vår årlige billett koster 100 euro en fan av 13 hjem spill og 10 euro hver av spillet, hvis du dette ikke er hans egne samtaler. Away Kmp mot Rosenborg er det store spill. Vi hadde i mai en kvote på 600 kort som alle ble solgt ut. Har jeg nevnt at Rosenborg vår største rival? Det ble i løpet av de siste få kollisjoner med sin gruppe, "Kjernen". Men i de siste 2 årene har det blitt stille og hvis den spliden bryte ut, de er ikke skapt så store som i Serie A eller et annet sted i Sør-Europa. Randale var det også med grupper "Kanarifansen" Lilleström og "Brann Hardcores". I juni vil vi også støtte "Inferno Stabaek" med en hjemmelaget spillet i Molde, med banner nedgang. Egentlig er dette stjele bannere her ikke vanlige ting, men det førte til vår blokk, vi kunne heller ikke hjelpe. (latter fra diskret Olem; FdB)

FdB: Det er forståelig! I det siste du hadde litt problemer med venstre-statlige organisasjoner og fan - har du lyst til å miste noen få ord?

Olem: Som har vært på et nettsted av en venstre-orienterte Ultrà fra Lilleström opp påstand om at "Tornekrattet" ekstreme høyre. Vel, de var ikke rett, fordi vi har en ikke-politisk gruppe. Vi har aldri hatt problemer med noen av ytterpunktene, ikke bare med en politisk opposisjon av fans!

FdB: Hvorfor ville du endre den opprinnelige karakterisere som en gruppe? Gjør oss litt om din største prestasjon, dine handlinger, familiar og en liten forklaring på planer for fremtiden.

Olem: Hver tur til Trondheim for Rosenborg er en spesiell. De ikke liker det så mye (latter av diskret Olem; FdB). Hvert år de er der igjen om vår atferd… 1999, for eksempel, Bengal årsaken. En politimann ble ledsaget av en fakkel fra vår blokk tatt, og andre ble også kastet. Det var bra, litt hektisk i blokken da politiet dukket opp til deres arrestasjoner. 3 - 4 personer ble fjernet, men bare 1 person fined. 1998, i Molde, en liten handling med "Kjernen" av Rosenborg. Hvis jeg husker riktig var riktig om 10 av dem til sykehuset fordi de provoserte vår pub. I tillegg var det uroligheter foran blokken unna, like før kick-off. I 2000, Molde, om lag 100 venter fansen før sin virksomhet på dem, men ble noen store problemer ved bruk av massiv tilstedeværelse av politi og politistyrkene blokkert. I august 2001 hadde vi en boikott mot ledelse av klubben ved å sette spillet i stimulerende venstre. Vi så oss denne strenge aktivitet, fordi vi hadde lied til klubben og en av våre beste spillere til de største rivaler, Rosenborg, hadde solgt! Men det var også andre grunner, klubben svarte med en invitasjon til vår ledergruppe. Men det var på dette møtet bare den vanlige "blah blah blah" organisert av klubben.

FdB: Hva er dine personlige ønsker for festen og hele Fanszene i Norge eller Nord-Europa?

Olem: Jeg ønsker Molde scenen mer aktivt, synge for våre fans herausbringt delen. Vi har et gjennomsnitt på 200 personer på hver hjemme spillet, alt, fordi det er potensial for mye mer. Jo flere fans er involvert, jo bedre vil, selvfølgelig, koreografi og gesanglich øke kvantitet og kvalitet. Jeg er sikker på at dette vil over alle andre det samme ... selv om det morsomme er at vi blir mer og mer effektiv enn spesielt "Kjernen fra Rosenborg. Jeg kjenner gruppen fra Stockholm - Sverige og København - Danmark og vet at de er større og bedre enn norsk. Som jeg sa, jeg tror på den eksisterer fremdeles, og jeg tror til unge mennesker, deres kjærlighet til sin klubb i en gruppe ausleben.

FdB: Har "Tornekrattet" vennskap med andre grupper og organisasjoner og det er noen klubber medlemmer av EV særlig høyt i kurs?

Olem: vennskap er sjeldne i Norge, fordi vi ikke har noen virkelige vennskap. Men vi ofte møtte andre tilhengere av en øl å drikke, og jeg husker en grill med "Vikinghordene", Ultras av Viking FK, 2 år siden i Stavanger. Men det er ingenting virkelig formell… en kan selv si at vi "Kjernen" hate og med resten noe nøytralt.

FdB: I hvilken retning, "Tornekrattet" for øyeblikket?

Olem: For øyeblikket bør vi ta vare til flere personer i vår gruppe. Men jeg er også glad for at det i de senere år unge 14 - 18 økte til oss. Vi er også i dialog med foreningen, som selvfølgelig ikke bety at han lytter til oss - er så selvbilde --

FdB: Noen Tanker om kommersialisering i fotball, til undertrykkelse av politiet og setningen "Frihet for Ultras". Hva er det med disse tingene i ditt hjemland, Olem?

Olem: Dessverre fotball er nå fullt ut kommersielt. Spillere gjøre store penger og hvis de ikke blø for foreningen, må det viftene ned. Dette skjer overalt i Europa - i Molde, London, Wien - bare overalt. Jeg håper at spillere som har salget og inntjeningen raskt redusert. Personlig frykter jeg at noen klubber raskt gå konkurs, sirkus hvis dette går på. En trenger bare å se på situasjonen og avgang av Fiorentina i tankene - og det er noen italienske klubber! I Tyskland, klubber også kampen. Videre synes det som om rike eiere kan spare noen klubber - Jeg personlig liker denne måten er det ikke.

Fotball Kamper i Norge er i prinsippet helt fredelig. Det er selvfølgelig spill med høy risikofaktor, men opptøyene er minimal. Vi har spill med Rosenborg, andre på denne listen er: Viking - Brann, Brann - Vaalerenga og Lilleström - Vaalerenga. Politiet er begrenset i stadium, det er sjeldent med dem, men ofte med andre Ultras, kamper. Den eneste gangen da vi ble med politiet kom i kontakt var, som nevnt, Trondheim 1999.

The media rapporten her noen ganger på de krav fans, hva den utøvende nivå av klubber er under press. Men de pleier også å være sterkt kritisere når ting vorgefallen. Den konfrontasjon med politiet i 1999 Trondheim bekymrer oss 2 sider + stort bilde i en av de store norske aviser!

FdB: Molde er en småby, i hva støttespillere med et stort hjerte og hjem, teamet alltid og overalt. Husk at selv litt magi for den tid når du kjøper dine prestasjoner i Champions League hadde.

Olem: Molde spilte i 1999 i Champions League og vi hadde 5 borte kamper. Jeg var i Moskva og i Madrid på stedet. Få fans reiste dessverre, fordi det var svært dyrt og vår gruppe er ganske liten - så vi var aldri i et stort antall registrerte i utlandet. 25 Ultras, vi var i Moskva mot CSKA, den eneste aktivitet var det i form av et slagsmål mellom Ultras og Hools av CSKA mot politiet, etter noen Bengal antent. Noen av oss selv i møte med "Red Blue Warriors" av CSKA og vi drakk litt på vennskap…

I Porto og Madrid, vi var også svært få, hvis jeg husker riktig, men var ikke i Athen mot Olympiakos. 2000 vi spilte mot Rayo Vallecano i UEFA-cupen uforbederlig og 7 var i Spania for å støtte våre gutter. 4 Wenigkeit mine gutter og tilbrakte en hel uke der og så oss som et høydepunkt eller Barcelona - Milano, med gesangliche del av Milano Ultras var utmerket, også vant sin klubb. Selv med "Orgullo Vikingo" av Real Madrid vi møttes og vi sang sammen med dem i sitt spill mot ATL Bilbao. I Europa er det den beste ritt, bare synd at ikke mange av oss turen…

FdB: Hvis du ser på historien til gruppen betrachtest - du finner noe, hva du ikke liker?

Olem: Egentlig ikke - til de viktigste kritikk som vi bør være mer.

FdB: Ditt eget nettsted er også gikk på nettet? For de som fortsatt personlig ønsker å informere deg om…

Olem: Ekte! Vår hjemmeside: www.tornekrattet.com - der vil du også e-post adresser for kontakt personer.

FdB: Noen ord kanskje til og med til viftene og Ultras i Østerrike og særlig for de av Rapid Wien?

Olem: Jeg vil ha den østerrikske Ultras følgende: Hold mentalitet! La handel ikke din kjærlighet til klubben ødelegge! Ingen kan fortelle deg hva du har å gjøre. Ultras må være sterk og uavhengig av foreningen og dens lederskap. Og husk: Ditt liv og elsker din klubb hele livet - de fleste spillerne representere ham bare av hans kjennetegn.

For Rapidler: Jeg så mye visuelt materiale fra deg, og du gjør en god jobb. Din støtte en klubb med store tradisjoner, og du bør være stolt av. Og ikke glem: Sigurdt Rushfeldt av Østerrike er en tidligere Rosenborg-spilleren… mye flaks i grandstands og på feltet!

FdB: Olem, takk skal du ha søkt på den tiden!

Olem: Ingen problem, Ciao guys!

recon
Sted: Slummen

Legg inn av recon » ons 09 jul, 2008 08:08

Her var det mye dårlig oversettelse av en stusslig gjeng.
nec spe nec metu

Brukeravatar
Arnold
Sted: Oslo
Kontakt:

Legg inn av Arnold » ons 09 jul, 2008 08:12

Regner med at alle som var med på studieturen til Gelsenkirchen i går klarte å lese dette på originalspråket, uten problemer.
gymsalnazi @ http://www.myspace.com/holdbrillanplater

t02

Legg inn av t02 » ons 09 jul, 2008 17:38

google translation ftw!

Svar